DON'T FORGET THOSE EXTRAS
A list of some "nice to have's" that may make your stay more enjoyable.
- Flashlights or lanterns
- Portable fan
- Bluetooth speaker (be a nice neighbor!)
- Bikes, rollerblades
- Golf clubs, tennis rackets
- Yoga mat
- Fishing gear, filet knife, bait containers (and license!)
- Swimwear and lifejackets
We do provide some lifejackets on property, but we cannot guarantee your size will be readily available.
- Books, magazines, puzzles, and games
We do have a Little Reading Library at Woodson Cabins if you forget (or finish) your book!
- Raingear and evening layers
Packing layers and preparing for all weather is a Minnesota philosophy!
- Practical footwear
This goes with the above, but your feet need more than sandals. We recommend bringing at least one pair of athletic or full-coverage shoes for walking around the property in the evenings and partaking in any activities.
- Extra camp chairs